Fairtrade Canada offers a wide range of support to businesses who register with us, including:
Certification and Licensing
’ Independent GlobeScan research
85% of Canadian consumers who have seen the FAIRTRADE Mark regard it as a trusted label.
- Certification and licensing of Fairtrade products.
- Approval of use of the FAIRTRADE Mark on your packaging and promotional materials.
- Assistance with the quarterly sales reporting process.
- Audits to ensure the integrity of the Fairtrade supply chain.
- A dedicated account manager to help grow your Fairtrade business
- Connection to ingredient supply chain sources for new product development.
- Access to presentations to help tell your Fairtrade story to staff and retailers.
- Impact stories and producer profiles, on our website.
- Option to join 1% for the Planet to make an even greater ethical commitment
Communication, Promotional and Networking Opportunities
Contact our Helen Reimer, our Director of Business Development, to learn more about how Fairtrade Canada can help your business, or visit our page explaining how to apply to become a licensee.