Canadian Fairtrade Awards
After an incredibly successful launch in 2012, the Canadian Fairtrade Awards are back! You have Fairtrade products in your store or café? You support Fair Trade? Show us what you have done to promote Fair Trade by submitting a nomination and you could win in one of the following categories:
- Grocery or Supermarket – Large national or regional chain
- Grocery or Supermarket – Medium independent (New)
- Grocery or Supermarket – Small independent
- Café, Restaurant or Food-Service Provider – Large national or regional chain
- Café, Restaurant or Food-Service Provider - Medium independent
- Café, Restaurant or Food-Service Provider – Small independent
- Specialty Store
- Co-operative (not limited to retail)
- Natural and Health Food Store
- Provincial Liquor Board
This year again, an independent panel of judges will review the nominations to determine who will win in their respective categories. View the full scope of judging criteria to see how winners are selected!
We know that you have what it takes so apply now and showcase your commitment to Fair Trade! Don’t hesitate, apply by clicking here!
Questions? Interested in seeking a nomination in 2013? Write to retailfairtrade [dot] ca
Did you know that Fairtrade Canada offers FREE promotional materials?
Order a bunch for your store to draw attention to your fabulous Fairtrade merchandise and spread the spirit of Fair. (Make sure to allow two weeks for delivery!)