The Canadian Fairtrade Awards recognize the vision, leadership, and tireless commitment to sustainable trade of the Canadian fair trade grassroots and business community.
- Fairtrade Business Champion - Ethical Bean Coffee
- Fairtrade Business Ambassador - Sodexo Canada
- Fairtrade Business Innovator - Sobeys Inc
- Fairtrade Business Leader - Bridgehead
- Excellence in Producer Partnership - Equifruit
- Fairtrade Campaigner - École secondaire catholique Pierre-Savard
- Fairtrade Educator - Brandon Fair Trade Committee of The Marquis Project
- Fairtrade Community Builder - Bow Valley College
- Fairtrade Trailblazer - University of Toronto Mississauga
- Fair Trade Campus Week All-Star (2019) - Carleton University
- Fairtrade All-Star - Liliane Carvalho
- Lifetime Achievement Award - Sean McHugh, Canadian Fair Trade Network
Chris Oluoch - Head of Region– Eastern & Central Africa Network, Fairtrade Africa
Adria Vasil - Managing Digital Editor, Corporate Knights
Joé St-Germain - Chargé de projet aux certifications Cégep Vert du Québec et CPE durable, ENvironnement JEUnesse
The below is a summary. Please read our DETAILED RULES carefully before proceeding with a nomination.
- Only responses relating to the FAIRTRADE Mark will be considered.
- Nominations can be made businesses and community groups for themselves, or an individual can nominate any such entity.
- The time period for consideration is the 2019 calendar year.
- Applications or nominations can be made in multiple categories, however any company, group or individual can only win in one category per year.
PAST WINNERS OF THE CANADIAN FAIRTRADE AWARDS