P(l)ay fair this Fairtrade Month
The name of the game is: It’s only fair
Call it being given the shorter end of the stick or the smallest piece of the pie, unfairness is a universal notion many of us have experienced. For many farmers and workers, this lack of fairness is a recurring and standard practice. It rears its head in the form of indecent wages, dangerous working conditions, or discrimination based on gender. It doesn’t have to be this way.
If there is coffee in your cup, cocoa in your chocolate bar, and bananas in your smoothies, it’s only fair to ensure producers get their fair piece of the pie, too.
Brands & Retailers
Here’s the deal
Join the party
So many events are going on throughout the month. Here’s what’s coming up:
There are no upcoming events.
Win big with Fairtrade
One lucky winner will receive an $800 value grand prize including:
- A TIMEMORE C2 Coffee Suitcase, which includes a C2 grinder, Crystal Eye Dripper, a glass decanter, an electric kettle, a digital scale, four Chuiwen glasses, and other supplies.
- A year’s worth of Fairtrade coffee (12x 1lb bags).
- 6 months’ worth of Divine’s heavenly Fairtrade chocolate.
- The coffee table book Fair Trade: A Human Journey by Éric St-Pierre.
- And a Fairtrade shirt designed by Canadian artist Ty Dale.
It could be you!
The crew is all here
Ready to do more to spread the word about the Fairtrade movement? Sign up for our newsletter to be the first to know about campaigns, events, giveaways and more. And don’t forget to follow us on our social channels.
It’s Only Fair
Use the hashtag #ItsOnlyFair to share, tell stories, and spread the word.